It was sunny and calm at Salt Spring Marina this morning. There was a bit of wind in the forecast, but it didn’t sound like it would be coming up until later in the afternoon. It’s a good day to leave. We picked Port Browning Marina as our next destination. Jim called them yesterday and got a reservation for a slip for tonight, with the option of cancelling if the weather wasn’t good for travel. We packed up the boat and headed for Port Browning.
July 4 – Ganges to Port Browning