It was windy when we got up this morning, and the forecast called for stronger winds all day. Decided we’d stay another day at Salt Spring Marina in Ganges. Our slip was comfortable, they had good WiFi service, and good water. The wind did blow hard all day, but we were moored with our bow into the wind, and the boat was comfortable. It was sunny and pleasant.
Thankfully, it was cooler this morning. Which was great after it had been so hot for the past three days. The forecast was good, so we decided to continue south and stop at Montague Harbour. We wanted to try anchoring tonight to see if the batteries would hold a charge overnight.